Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great silver amounts with the new puzzle

Why would someone in the high 100s/200s need silver? I just hit level 100 and I have almost 15 million in silver. I'll never spend that much.

I already have a lot of silver. I have plenty of inventory . Any suggestions on what to do with the silver.

Quote Originally Posted by claytango View Post
    Why would someone in the high 100s/200s need silver? I just hit level 100 and I have almost 15 million in silver. I'll never spend that much.
    For me, it's because I want three things:
    1. To keep a pretty garden in the normal run of things.
    2. To build a high-rep garden occasionally so as to make sure that new chapters will always open.
    and, the killer one when it comes to needing silver:
    3. To tear up my pretty garden and build my high-rep garden as few times a year as possible

For the third point, it's impossible to have too much silver. I have over 50 million in silver at the moment, and I expect to use it all when I make my next high rep garden, which will be in a couple of weeks. I'd be happy to replay the jigsaw puzzle for days if it means an extra few weeks next spring before I have to rep up my garden again.

Quote Originally Posted by Azara View Post
    For me, it's because I want three things:
    1. To keep a pretty garden in the normal run of things.
    2. To build a high-rep garden occasionally so as to make sure that new chapters will always open.
    and, the killer one when it comes to needing silver:
    3. To tear up my pretty garden and build my high-rep garden as few times a year as possible

For the third point, it's impossible to have too much silver. I have over 50 million in silver at the moment, and I expect to use it all when I make my next high rep garden, which will be in a couple of weeks. I'd be happy to replay the jigsaw puzzle for days if it means an extra few weeks next spring before I have to rep up my garden again.
    Quote Originally Posted by claytango View Post
    To expand on Azara's point on never having too much silver - I just repped up & spent over 160 million to do it. Now I can have a pretty garden for the rest of my GoT lifetime (I hope).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12