Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: If you dont want the new prizes, click here! (yoohoo Belven)

My motivation just left to play this game. This is the most outlandish change ever!!!! I will be canceling my Inner Circle Membership asap. I will no longer pay for a game that has removed my desire to play it. Hope there will be some changes made and SOON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila_NOLA_Gal View Post
    Been logged on for 6 hours and no prizes for me.
    I am at the limit on Gogs and Thermo Hints of which I NEVER use.
    Can only use 10 cans of Energy per day so the eighty I have in inventory is plenty.
    Now I didn't particularly care for Petals of Triumph, Fruit Seller, or Indian Spice Sellers -
    but at least they sold for 1,038. - 1,058. - and 1,070. silver respectively.
    If Gogs & Thermo Hints could be sold for a comparable amount of silver then I would at least have something for a prize.

http://s21.postimg.org/q28gvjzkn/Gog...ermo_Hints.png

Before I get the inevitable responses of - "You've been sitting here for 6 hours?!"
    NO I have NOT been sitting here for 6 hours.
    Very well put! I'll second that.

Absolutely agree, rubbish prizes, not worth clicking for. Didn't like fruit sellers etc. either but at least I could sell those. These are just worthless!!!!

agree. useless prizes. please give toolboxes as prizes instead. thank you.

I understand these new prizes are for the upper levels, which is completely ridiculous, as a lower level player i would not want those prizes even now, but certainly does not entice me to level up...

I have no need for energy, goggles or thermo hints. I no longer have a need for the prizes that can be sold for a little bit of silver. The only prize worth my time is gold and occasionally crystals. I rarely see gold here anymore. Now that the gold items for sale have doubled or tripled in price, my neighbors were gone overnight without any notice, and the entire idea of needing toolboxes, I truly have no reason left to play. And I haven't for awhile now. I continue to log in several times everyday and answer requests and send gifts to support my friends in hopes that things will soon be better. I'm going to remain optimistic for now, but not forever.

I'm with you 100%.

we can get goggle just by asking a friend - friends send energy on an hourly basis - thermo hints are also given as free gifts - what is the point of the tournament if what we win can be gotten for free?

DIDDO...hate these prizes, they aren't even prizes. I will NOT be wasting an hour to even click, what a stupid idea you have. we are not children, we know the difference and half the time the prizes never drop or register, I would rather play on the interstate then play this game...grrrrrrrrrr

These prizes are lame excuse for attempting to appease the players. What . . .spending effort for energy or goggles even a thermometer . . .dah . . . so dang blasted stupidity on PD's part. We need tool boxes . . .gold . . .and crystals . . .and maybe an item that has a little more value we can sell other then the garbage you have now

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast