Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are the free spin tokens which I won from tourneys?

Angry Pd's not slick...glitch my azz!

Quote Originally Posted by MandyJ87 View Post
    I'm getting quite sick of only every other token dropping...and they won't credit for any tourney prizes that don't register, so all the more annoying! Seems like a nice kick in the face after clicking over 1k times...fix this already PD!!
    I absolutely agree Mandy, my free spin prize dropped but didn't register for this tourney either but it did drop and register for the last spin tourney previous to this one...PD thinks their slick.

I am missing 4 spins total... my team won and I never received mine. *not amused*

Unhappy where are my "spin tokens" ???????

]I'm on the VIRGO team and VIRGO has won a few spin tokens lately from tournaments. I have completed all the 30 points, our team won, I claimed the token, but I can't find them anywhere. They're not in "My Items". I went to the daily spin and promos / shops that use spin tokens, but still I don't get any free spin. Where are the tokens?

It's frustrating that I have not got any of my spin tokens that I've won from tourneys. By now, I should have had 4 of them. Each is at least worth 2 gold. I even went to the cafe right after I claimed it. But it's not there. The wheel says I still need 2 gold to spin. Now that I've already mentioned the cafe free spin, at one time after I completed the cafe mission, instead of the "Free Spin" button, the Buy 2 Gold button appeared. Since I was so used to having the Free Spin button appear, I accidentally clicked the Buy 2 Gold button, which really didn't bother me much because it's just 2 gold. But what really annoyed me was that I also lost the free spin.

There should be a confirm button for buying gold, or at the very least, color the button DARK RED, like the color of that Counterfeit Prevention craft item.. not green or blue or yellow or some other light color that looks like a regular not-for-gold button. Especially the crafting buttons: yellow for "CRAFT" and light yellowish green for buy with gold. Awww c'mon. It's so obvious that PD wants us to accidentally spend gold.

Angry free token spin................

I have won the free spin tokens also and have not been able to use them. Where do I use them because I went to the café
    and it took my gold, yet there were no free tokens there....... What gives ??????????????? Please Help !! quiet unfair for those of us who put forth the effort to help our team win, when not all of us get to enjoy our prize.

I hate that what's the point of having those tournaments if you can't even use the thing ughh

I ask the same thing...........

The same thing happened to me a couple days ago. Ever since then, They've dropped perfect fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12