Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to defeat Thanos with a score over 70000?

Against Blaster Thanos: Agent with Sinister Scepter, Blade of the Guardian, Quantum Jumper, Sorcerous Scepter; Tac. P5 Cyclops, Black Panther. On my first try with this setup i took his ~35% health.

The first key is to fight Thanos along with the mini boses together. 2nd key is to use a lot of objects from the agents supply case, at least 10-15 for additional bonus points. My other hero was thor although i dont think itll make a huge difference as long as the other objectives are in play. I wound up with 72500 points my 1st try.

my first try I ended up with 40,000 something, but that's probably because Midnight killed BB almost immediately and he never got an extra turn, and Corvus kept getting hit but his health never went below 205 for about 5 rounds. I don't know what was going on.

EDIT:
    just fought again, used War Machine in IP suit and got 79,000. also didn't hurt that BB didn't die this time... and would be helpful if BB had more teamup bonuses like aviary and stuff that he doesn't have yet.
    Last edited by bluezebra87; 09-24-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadewilson View Post
    Against Blaster Thanos: Agent with Sinister Scepter, Blade of the Guardian, Quantum Jumper, Sorcerous Scepter; Tac. P5 Cyclops, Black Panther. On my first try with this setup i took his ~35% health.
    i think we're talking about mission 3 boss, not the group boss

I made it with X23 and a tactician lvl 225 agent. The tip is, in my opinion, to finish the fight with agent and heroes (no matter who, really) in full health (time for an intensive use of shawarma before putting the last blow); this makes a BIG score bonus. Of course, your 3 characters must be alive at the end, if one dies, then time to refresh.

It doesn't matter who you use, but use plenty of items and have full health (or as close as possible) when the fight ends and you'll get your points.

Gold tyrant blade, blaster agent, and mr fantastic

marvel.jpg
    easy )))))

Anyone else have issues getting all three to appear at once? I keep getting trapped with Corvus and Proxima on the map and no other moves to get Thanos on the map except to attack one of the mini-bosses...

Looks like if I had Magneto, his deploy would be the extra points needed to generate Thanos...

Any suggestions? What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by hiya761 View Post
    I've gotta agree

If you have Havok and you're having trouble just do it a few times or bring out one of the big guns a.k.a IP, Thor, Havok and iso them up well...then your agent is oblivious but I'd use a protector

If you'e a noob? Not a clue...I'm not sure how good HT is anymore but I guess he'd be good especially since Thanos is bruiser
    HT would probably be a poor choice HiYa. Thanos is resistant to burning. But he's also resistant to Energy and Havok works...sooooooo
    I used BB and Dr S., Three bird and items. No Sweat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast