Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaurdian Shard Collecting

Gaurdian Shard Collecting

Due to several on Friends list that no longer play I am averaging 1, 2 or 3 to battle per day, and they are always at less than 5% so I cannot win a Guardian Shard. I have 14 almost all from my Thanos. I think the % to win one should be changed, but I know it won't be. Frustrating.

yup this sooner PD pay attention to this issue the better eh?

I know your pain.
    If it's not fighting an ally's Thanos, it's Thanos running away too soon.
    I don't recall previous group bosses retreating as much as Thanos, and I dealt a good chunk of damage them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinke0 View Post
    Sadly, by then it will be too late. PD work on things when it to late.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinke0 View Post
    Well My Guess Is PD Is Under Real Stress Because SO 13 Came Early And So I Think They're Also Trying To Make SO 14 The Halloween This Year Who I Think The Hero Will Be Venom Because Every One Wants Him The Reason Behind SO 13 Is Every One Also Wanted Infinity Spec Ops As well And So We Should Be More Supportive Right Now Instead Of Slagging Them Off

Quote Originally Posted by coachallen01 View Post
    Due to several on Friends list that no longer play I am averaging 1, 2 or 3 to battle per day, and they are always at less than 5% so I cannot win a Guardian Shard. I have 14 almost all from my Thanos. I think the % to win one should be changed, but I know it won't be. Frustrating.
    consider yourself luck I wish I could get 1,2 or 3 a day

Quote Originally Posted by williambonney_ View Post
    consider yourself luck I wish I could get 1,2 or 3 a day
    Right there with ya...had 3 this mornin, and almost crapped myself, hadn't seen more than 1 maybe 2 every other day or so before that.

ok so im not the only one seeing only about 1-3 a day. good I thought I might be doing something wrong

spawn a Thanos, attack it 20 times, 5% each time, 3 Thanos and you'r done. Piece of cake

Your friends s u c k. They are greedy trying to get that last shard for themselves instead of leaving him at more than 5%. I feel bad for you
    Quote Originally Posted by coachallen01 View Post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast