Thread: Best way to farm Spacetime Shards?

Best way to farm Spacetime Shards?

i get them as random drops in an Incursion once in a while and obviously from pvp when i win my 5 fights.

any other know ways?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flinke0 View Post
    i get them as random drops in an Incursion once in a while and obviously from pvp when i win my 5 fights.

any other know ways?

thanks
    Buy them or Roulette. That is it

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCookies View Post
    Buy them or Roulette. That is it
    This. Just do your 5 wins everyday and you should be fine.

Now as for the incursion fields which you can farm I heard (haven't tested yet) that 2.1.1 is the best mission to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinke0 View Post

any other know ways?

thanks
    Looks like this is another sheppards staff but harder to get. Got to spend money for gold. This is a wallet warriors delight and poor mans fright. Obviously can not get edge on items unless u pay to play.

How many days of pvp as of this day? 24. How many shards should you have by now if you did all 5 battles everyday? 15. How many more do you need? 110. How many shards can you get if you do all the 5 battles every single day? 120. That leaves you with 10 extra shards my friend. The Rift Essence and Incursion Fields are a different matter but if you play pvp everyday, you'll have more than enough. You could've just done the math you know.

Quote Originally Posted by shue_bruce View Post
    Looks like this is another sheppards staff but harder to get. Got to spend money for gold. This is a wallet warriors delight and poor mans fright. Obviously can not get edge on items unless u pay to play.
    No, they are the same, you need the same amount of items for the same amount of price. But the good part is that you can also win them from incursions.

Where to find the rift essence?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanket_1807 View Post
    Where to find the rift essence?
    http://prntscr.com/1v54o3

PVP SEASON 11 ONLY! The pieces of the Prototype Cube can be bought from the store, or won from playing PVP. Incursion Fields can be won from Incursions in Season 2.

Read the descriptions guys, c'mon. It's not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxyeyesx View Post
    This. Just do your 5 wins everyday and you should be fine.

Now as for the incursion fields which you can farm I heard (haven't tested yet) that 2.1.1 is the best mission to do.
    I prefer 2.1.6, as there guaranteedly pops up an Incursion after doing only 1 fight. In 2.1.1, sometimes 2 fights needed before an Incursion shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeptus_Astartes View Post
    I prefer 2.1.6, as there guaranteedly pops up an Incursion after doing only 1 fight. In 2.1.1, sometimes 2 fights needed before an Incursion shows up.
    Just make sure you go for a medium battle first in 2.1.1 - I've gotten an incursion after that fight every time so far.