Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold bars

Gold bars

I have been waiting 5 days and still have not got back my 6 gold bars. I have not even received feedback, I am a faithful player and why?

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl2paris View Post
    I have been waiting 5 days and still have not got back my 6 gold bars. I have not even received feedback, I am a faithful player and why?
    I still have not heard one word in regards to my 6 missing. My friends posts get answered what is the problem? Please let me know

Cheryl Thank You

lately everything is taking a bit longer and if you add in that they never answer tickets over the weekend.... you will prolly hear something by Monday...fingers crossed for you!

(also, the longer they take the more likely they will give it back to you because they are supposed to reply within 4 working days! )

It's 72 hours, which is 3 days. If you haven't received a response within 72 hours, post a comment in the ticket stating it's been 72 hours and you haven't received a response. That's the advise we've been given by forum admins.

Quote Originally Posted by malgal View Post
    It's 72 hours, which is 3 days. If you haven't received a response within 72 hours, post a comment in the ticket stating it's been 72 hours and you haven't received a response. That's the advise we've been given by forum admins.
    It has been well over 72 hours way before the weekend approached, when I was missing my gold bars

Thank You

Are you all playing a game of Parroting?

Elken808 is all? And what is Parroting? I would like an answer not to be made fun of

Thank You

Just today I noticed missing gold bars too. I had 72, and i hardly ever use them, now I have only 48-so where the heck did they go??

Playdom Community Manager
    If you have missing gold please make sure to file a support ticket if you have not done so already!

Here is the reply I got,

Thank you for contacting us with your game inquiry. We apologize for any errors you may have experienced. We will investigate the issue you reported, but unfortunately cannot return any coins, gold, points or items you may have lost. Unfortunately, we have already returned gold to you and it was a one time courtesy.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you patience in this matter.

Playdom Game Services Department

So cold and uncaring I thought this was a Disney game. They are all about customer service and "Guest " Relations. All I ask for is that you add and "ARE YOU SURE" pop up box for gold purchases it would end all these problems. I have three accounts and I posted this here once and they deleted it I guess no free speech on playdom. I will not purchase gold until they fix this problem one way or another and I encourage others to do the same. The other accounts don't do this just this one. That tells me it is not my problem but theirs. Just like my one estate usually won't load when this site is busy.

I play as JacobBoy, Meg77, and JuneBug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast