Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPEC Ops 14: The Dark World

SPEC Ops 14: The Dark World

Like extremis(SPEC OPS 9) in Iron Man 3 and the suits of thor and sif and the lockbox hero LOKI but i don't know who will be the spec ops hero....

heimdall would make a logical choice but not sure if he has ever been associated with the avengers

Volstagg. C'mon you know we all want him. His level 9 would be a turkey leg pummel attack.

Quote Originally Posted by RyokoWerx View Post
    Volstagg. C'mon you know we all want him. His level 9 would be a turkey leg pummel attack.
    OK that is indeed what i be looking for plus the Gooble sound.

I'm pretty sure we won't get an another lockbox hero right after Thane. But yeah, we'll most likely get a Thor SO. :3

Next LB hero will be in PVP.

My suggestion is that the SO hero should be the Warriors Three — all three of them as a single hero: http://forums.playdom.com/showthread...Warriors-Three

I hope we get Loki as the lockbox. Since we already got a Lockbox this SO... I hope they don't skip the next one like they usually do.

It might fit the pattern more for the next LB to be pvp, but Loki being the LB hero makes too much sense since the advertisements have him and Thor teaming up.

I would have like the next SO to be for Holloween, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardlord87 View Post
    It might fit the pattern more for the next LB to be pvp, but Loki being the LB hero makes too much sense since the advertisements have him and Thor teaming up.

I would have like the next SO to be for Holloween, but I don't think that is going to happen.
    There is still time for 1 more SO before Thor, it comes out 8 November, current SO ends Monday (5 days left but Sunday will be the 24 hour timer)

This is a big IF but IF they launched a new SO when this one ends they could run a 24 ish day SO Halloween themed... This may not be very likely, but it could happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast