Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 339 Words of Wonder

Level 339 Words of Wonder

Any advice for this level? I am so stuck.

sherri i've been stuck on this one for WEEKS! closest i ever got was within 4 points...i've asked advice from people who have passed it and the general concensus seems to be to make long words and combine them so (presumably) the whole board will be cleared of bottles. so far i haven't been able to do that...those bombs always get me. persistence, i guess.....*sigh*

this one is bad i have been with in 1 several times ,get a bomb buster if you can, long words, tile swaps, use every thing you can.pd is apt to freeze, slow down ,give all vowels or any other mess . Good Luck hope you make it

I also have been on this level for a few weeks, on two occasions I actually finished it but the game froze and back to square one, I reported this the second time but no one has responded at support

I have gotten 29 points out of 38, and know pretty much how to do it, but just have to keep working on it. It helps if you have purchased the 3 extra moves to help you when you get a long way. Also purchasing the thing that bursts the bombs helps too--that way you don't have to worrry about them for a few times. To burst the ink bottles, you have to spell 5 letter words and get the X3 tiles to burst them. It is really hard, but I hope to accomplish it soon. Don't give up.

Yep, I've been at Level 339 for weeks, now. I have been within one but didn't have any boosts that would help me clear it. I've spent a lot of my earned boosts and bought a few when I thought I was close to winning, but now I don't have much left in boosts or gold. I just have to keep on playing and hope for that one lucky board that plays well. Level 339 will make you frustrated, but I've been assured that the next chapter up is not as tough as this one.
    Here's an update: I finally got past Level 339. At one point near the end, I had 3 bombs that were at '1'. I spent 3 gold to get a bomb exploder. when I was down to one more tile to clear, I used the tile swap to make a word and ... ta da ... I was out of 339.
    Last edited by mamastella30; 12-10-2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Update

I, too, was stuck for weeks on this one, until yesterday. Within the first few moves, I was able to make two six letter words, then combined those bonus tiles together to form one word, and it nearly cleared the entire board. It cleared a lot of the ink and was what began the cycle for me to finally pass this horrible level. Just keep trying!

I've been stuck for at LEAST 3 weeks maybe more but was told by someone who passed it he used enchantment plus bomb diffusers plus putting x3 kitty corner of ink vials to break them I just don't have enough gold one other person said she had to buy gold to get through

It took me two weeks to clear this board. If you don't have any gold or extra help, then you have to try to make words with multiply x3's in the diagonal spaces near the ink vials. This will clear multiple letters at once. Good luck and don't give up!

I AM about ready to give up........no fun anymore!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast