Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tokens not working

Tokens not working

Why are the tokens not working on the new gift game?

it's reindeer tokens that are required; craft in the Time Lab 9; the other tokens are used for the scenes in the Time Mechanism and can be purchased with loyalty points.
    hope this is what you mean.

Which tokens are you trying to use - time lab tokens or reindeer tokens? Time lab tokens won't work - you need reindeer tokens which are crafted in the time lab. Then, when you use them to buy reindeer, it should show how many you have and if it says complete, you're done for that day. However, I would suggest holding off for a couple of days and see if PD sorts out the gifting issues, so you can get the reindeer from friends.

Cheers!

I need tokens for the deer stable. I am not doing the Time Lab. If you have to craft the tokens, then I am just out of the deer stable.

How do I get rid of the Reindeer Stable? I didn't realize it was a Time Lab game and put it in my Garden but now that I know I don't want it anymore.

I did the same as you spaghettihead but maybe they are waiting until 9 days before it expires before being able to ask friends for help. I'm not playing the time lab so I also added the reindeer game for nothing.

I made the tokens in the lab and then clicked on use - but it did not transfer. Anybody got any ideas???? I also purchased with loyalty points and they just never appeared. Very frustrated and I lost a lot of loyalty points to dust!
    Last edited by PimaCnty; 12-08-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PimaCnty View Post
    I made the tokens in the lab and then clicked on use - but it did not transfer. Anybody got any ideas???? I also purchased with loyalty points and they just never appeared. Very frustrated and I lost a lot of loyalty points to dust!
    you need to use the rein deer tokens not normal tokens - they on top row in lab.

I played the 9:00am edt game Libra & aries, we won , I was playing Libra, but I did not get my Crystals. & I would appreciate getting what I played & won....... Thank-You
    Last edited by odie1; 12-08-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PimaCnty View Post
    There are TWO different types of tokens. Tokens that are used in the Time Lab scene spinner are for purchase in the loyalty shop. Look at the top right corner of a Lab page to see you many you have.

The others are the REINDEER tokens. These tokens are used to buy "gifts" in the Holiday Stable. Those tokens MUST be crafted in the Time Lab. You CANNOT purchase Reindeer tokens. To see how many Deer tokens you have crafted, click on the deer token page in the lab. To see how many are available to use in the stable, click on the question mark.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast