Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spec Ops - Heros sales

Spec Ops - Heroes sales

So, the only SO heroes so far that are not on sale for 200 are Havok , Pym (with an exception of a few days age that he was on sale for 200), vision and Wonderman. After those 4, i got all SO heroes.

So i was wondering when the next bunch of SO heroes is gonna come on sale again. Anyone got any info on that? If yes, much appreciated.
    Last edited by The_Fallen_One; 12-13-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Vision was on sale not that long ago, so was Pym.

Would seem strange for them to be generally available so soon after that, but who knows?

Havok was on sale for 200 CP in August along with Ghost Rider. Vision was available when Season 2 Chapter 2 came out. Wonder Man is the only one that hasn't had a sale yet. Nobody knows when they will be available again. Spec Ops 20 maybe?

The only spec op hero tha hasnt been recruitable for Limited Time is

Wonderman
    Daimon Hellstrom
    Ares
    Black Bolt
    Heimdall

Squirrel Girl...

Quote Originally Posted by ariannajames85 View Post
    Squirrel Girl...
    not quite a spec ops, but a limited time covert tasks reward, just like moon knight, if you were here for that.

Quote Originally Posted by dandellion251201 View Post
    The only spec op hero tha hasnt been recruitable for Limited Time is

Wonderman
    Daimon Hellstrom
    Ares
    Black Bolt
    Heimdall
    I would add Rescue to this list. A gold only sale is no sale

All SO Heroes came on sale roughly 1 year after their Spec Ops started/ended

For example, lets take Valkyrie, one of my favourites. Her Spec Ops lasted from Nov 30 to Dec 22 (if im not mistaken) and she permanently came on sale at Oct 22 2013. That means exactly 10 months after her SO ended. But, she didnt come alone. She came along with 2 previous SO heroes, Ghost Rider and Magik.

If we try to guess when the next 2 or 3 SO heroes come on sale the same way, we should add 10 months to the expiring date of the last hero's SO. That means, if Havok comes on permanent sale alone, it will be at Feb 25 2014. If he comes with Pym, it will be March 31 2014. If Vision joins the team as well it should be April 28 2014.

I sure hope they come on sale sooner than that though. 2-6 months is a lot of time, even to farm 400-600 CP

NOTE: The dates on this post are just my quick calculations, nothing is comfirmed by PD

Actually Fallen One it was the FIRST 5 THAT WERE PERMA-RELEASED, that includes Emma and Mockingbird as well. That is PERMA-RELEASE, not just limited sales. Pym was on limited sale for like a week at Thanksgiving. So to ask when they will be up for sale should include limited release as well, since Emma and Magik were on sale around the 4th of July if I remember correctly.

was it all at once? maybe i didnt notice lol. i thought they were released 1-2 and a week after 3-4-5. but anyway that doesnt rly matter. yes i am talking about perma release. a year has gone past their SO, isnt it about time PD gave us some more 200 cp heroes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast