Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New prizes!!!

New prizes!!!

New Prizes!Postby El_Guapo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 pm
    We updated the tournament prizes we offer in Gardens of Time! Some of the prizes might not go live until after the current Gold Rush terminates on Monday, 6/24.

Please find a list of the prize options per level range below (for each level range, prizes are listed in order from rarest to most common):

Level Band Changes: (Current-->New)
    -Lvls 1-4 --> Lvls 1-10
    -Lvls 5-10 --> Lvls 11-30
    -Lvls 11-15 --> Lvls 31-66
    -Lvls 16-20 --> Lvls 67-99
    -Lvls 21+ --> Lvls 100+
    New Tournament Prizes:
    -Lvls 1-10: 2 Gold, 1000 Coins, Simple Maze, Barn Fence, Roman Bench, Chinese Bench
    -Lvls 11-30: 2 Gold, 3000 Coins, Post Box, Tube Entrance, Zen Garden Bridge, Stone Lantern
    -Lvls 31-66: 2 Gold, 5000 Coins, Centaur Metope, Fire Brazier, Female Lion, Male Lion
    -Lvls 67-99: 2 Gold, 1 Time Crystal, 3000 Coins, Zeus's Oak, Catapult, Clay Prism
    -Lvls 100+: 2 Gold, 3 Time Crystals, 5000 Coins, Spice Merchant, Fruit Seller, Petals of Triumph
    MVP Winner Prize: 2 Gold
    El_Guapo
    Playdom Administrator

Thought we needed to bring this over

Tisha moved El Guapo's prize list over here a few days ago. The only reason I'm posting the link to that thread is because in it Cheriebomb made an awesome chart that is so much more comprehensible than what El Gaupo posted. (Not trying to step on your toes Ads.)
    http://forums.playdom.com/showthread...=8609#post8609

Actually,Brwniidgrl, I made this chart, not Cheriebomb.

http://i.imgur.com/zWXP67z.png?1

Quote Originally Posted by Tisha_H View Post
    Actually,Brwniidgrl, I made this chart, not Cheriebomb.

http://i.imgur.com/zWXP67z.png?1
    Oopsie. Sorry. I think she made something similar in the old forum. I get easily confused. Plus, it was late and I was really trying to find a way to get the chart noticed, without making adsarapa feel like I was peeing in her cornflakes.
    How hard would it have been for El Guapo to put the new prize system in such a user friendly chart to begin with?
    Scratch that. Dumb question.
    Last edited by Brwniidgrl; 07-25-2013 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Typo

Playdom Community Manager
    It's a nice chart nonetheless

I like Tish_H's better than mine her's is softer on the eyes

It's almost time.... HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

Cherie

Seeing players are still asking about prizes

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
    Seeing players are still asking about prizes
    well maybe new people or people who were away for awhile but this whole things was mostly so people could find the information....some people may still be asking some just do their own thing quietly play scenes or check in once a day cuz they have a life and then one day happen to notice the changes a little later then the rest of us....sorry but i dont think there is anything wrong with that and they may avoid the forum cuz they duno how to use it or because peoples negative comments make them feel stupid and it hurts their feelings...i know ive felt that way just because something seems simple or obvious to one person doesn't mean it is to everyone and there's nothing wrong with that............thank you to those who r trying to make all info available for people

Nice chart, at lest one can see what's what. By the way, 1 crystal .... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? PD don't be so mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would this company collapse, get broke and the employees unable to buy their lunch sandwiches if you would give 3 crystals ?????????????????????????????????? As a little treat for all the glitches ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PD an answer would be nice. And I did not use any bad language. Gosh, I'm so surprised about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by eak201287 View Post
    well maybe new people or people who were away for awhile but this whole things was mostly so people could find the information....some people may still be asking some just do their own thing quietly play scenes or check in once a day cuz they have a life and then one day happen to notice the changes a little later then the rest of us....sorry but i dont think there is anything wrong with that and they may avoid the forum cuz they duno how to use it or because peoples negative comments make them feel stupid and it hurts their feelings...i know ive felt that way just because something seems simple or obvious to one person doesn't mean it is to everyone and there's nothing wrong with that............thank you to those who r trying to make all info available for people
    Uhm actually, I was trying to help someone in feed who did not know about prize differences. I went and located post and bumped it to top of feed for them, next time I will add {{{hugs}}} and emolji.

Perhaps, when reading someone's comment you should try to take it in the least offensive matter possible ~ thank you for your diatribe

{{{{HUGS]]]]]
    Last edited by Cassiopeia; 08-11-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast