Thread: x3 + line clear ???

x3 + line clear ???

Ok so I use a x3 tile and clear the line--no credit? What am I doing wrong please?
    Level 123

Are you sure you're using a x3 tile plus a line clear (6 ltr word bonus) on the same word?

LEVEL 123 EASY--YOU CAN DO IT
    1. Level 123 asks you to make one 5 letter word
    2. Make a 6 letter word, then
    3. Make one word that combines those two 3x's.
    4. The word you make to combine those two MUST be at least 4 letters long. Repeat that and you wave goodbye to level 123.

Bonuses Explained
    Bonuses are always placed on the last letter of the word and the letter does not erase.
    4 Letter word = A pink 2X bonus tile
    5 Letter word = A 3X plain blue bonus tile
    6 Letter word = A 3X blue/gold bonus tile with a set of two arrows pointing either vertical or horizontal to show you which way the entire row of letters will erase. (You will reach levels in which there are quills in the outside boxes. Remember this for those levels.)
    7 Letter word = 3X blue/gold with 4 arrows as it clears both horizontally and vertically at the same time
    8 & 9 Letter word = 3X plain blue bonus tiles and 12-14 placed all over the letter maze

USE A PLAIN BLUE 3X WITH A BLUE/GOLD 3X AND IT CLEARS TWICE AS MANY ROWS. USE TWO 7 LETTER 3X’s AND IT SUCKS ALL THE LETTERS IN THE MAZE INTO A BLACK HOLE

rodeo, see the forum item on level 123; hope this helps 8-)

ty guys. I checked again for the *index to level threads* was available but it's still under construction. I will take notes here and give it a shot!

ohhhh I think I am accomplishing what you all said but it's not registering. I'll keep at it...........

I dont get it either

Quote Originally Posted by DarlaJean View Post
    LEVEL 123 EASY--YOU CAN DO IT
    1. Level 123 asks you to make one 5 letter word
    2. Make a 6 letter word, then
    3. Make one word that combines those two 3x's.
    4. The word you make to combine those two MUST be at least 4 letters long. Repeat that and you wave goodbye to level 123.

Bonuses Explained
    Bonuses are always placed on the last letter of the word and the letter does not erase.
    4 Letter word = A pink 2X bonus tile
    5 Letter word = A 3X plain blue bonus tile
    6 Letter word = A 3X blue/gold bonus tile with a set of two arrows pointing either vertical or horizontal to show you which way the entire row of letters will erase. (You will reach levels in which there are quills in the outside boxes. Remember this for those levels.)
    7 Letter word = 3X blue/gold with 4 arrows as it clears both horizontally and vertically at the same time
    8 & 9 Letter word = 3X plain blue bonus tiles and 12-14 placed all over the letter maze

USE A PLAIN BLUE 3X WITH A BLUE/GOLD 3X AND IT CLEARS TWICE AS MANY ROWS. USE TWO 7 LETTER 3X’s AND IT SUCKS ALL THE LETTERS IN THE MAZE INTO A BLACK HOLE
    This is a lot of help, thank you! I'll be glad when the "index" comes back But, in the mean time, ty fellow players for help!