Thread: Dr Doom + Empowering ISOs

Dr Doom + Empowering ISOs

Which ISO would be best for him? Immune to stun?

I think Relentless & Surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by luskasz5 View Post
    I think Relentless & Surprising.
    Looking through every Eiso I'm with you. Since he gets at least two attacks every round and is a Tact the Stuns would be very useful and Relentless is always a good way to go no matter the Hero. (Unless that Hero is Juggernaut, then it's a horrible idea. )

I don't think he would get much from the other Eiso's either. He has no buff actions. The Sharpshooter could be useful since he has lots of Ranged attacks, and the Exhausted Options extra damage would be nice but IMO Surprising and Relentless is the way to go.
    Last edited by meden510; 12-21-2013 at 06:26 AM.

Yes but what is the chance of surprising? Also Recovering might be good; but then again I could stack him with Stamina ISOs if I get him.
    The resonant may be useful as Dr Doom has two magic abilities! But overall I must agree with both of you; Relentless and Surprising will be the best!

He should get 4

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork11 View Post
    Yes but what is the chance of surprising? Also Recovering might be good; but then again I could stack him with Stamina ISOs if I get him.
    The resonant may be useful as Dr Doom has two magic abilities! But overall I must agree with both of you; Relentless and Surprising will be the best!
    10% chance. Says so when you have it equipped.

Distant should definitely be one cos most of his attacks are ranged so that will help.
    also maybe suprising, resonant or relentless
    my doom is currently able to use 1 empowered iso so i dont really know about the second one
    Last edited by rafat786; 01-25-2014 at 06:20 AM.