Thread: Where is EITC Stockade?

Where is EITC Stockade?

My other quests have a tag on the World View to show me where to go, but this one I can't find. Coordinates anyone? Thanks.

Just got coordinates from chat: 710, 200

Quote Originally Posted by fashionablywired View Post
    Just got coordinates from chat: 710, 200
    Went there, nothing there on my map. It is also on the others side of the ocean from me so there has to be more than one.

On the old post lost isles i had one at 711.299 but got the wonderful trouble with this it will be removed from game haven't found another. any help would be appreciated.

Playdom Community Manager
    If you follow the EITC fleets they will help you locate the stockades in your sector.

hard to follow them when they only go to trading posts. how many stockades are there in a sector?

i found a stockade, but i'm not strong enough to defeat it w/o going back over and over, which i was doing last night....this morning i go back to finish and someone else has taken over and won't let me in....(i had to sleep sometime)....so, if anyone does know if there are more than 1 stockade, it would be helpful to let others know...I might add that it took me almost an hour to find this one stockade, now I'm back to looking again, another hour wasted

UPDATE:
    After looking for another stockade, and not finding one, I went back to where the one was i first found, and it was gone, not to my surprise...I cleared my cache and rebooted browser, came back to game and to my surprise, the stockade came back, but all the damage I had done to it last night was repaired, so I had to start over...am now currently there going back over and over with 4 fleets to get this stockade defeated, even if it takes me all day,lol....so don't give up, there is a stockade out there, keep looking
    Last edited by Hippy-SunNomad; 12-24-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLakeShow View Post
    If you follow the EITC fleets they will help you locate the stockades in your sector.
    I have now followed 27 EITC fleets, ALL to trading posts.