Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how to defeat apocolypse over 100000

i kill beast solo and then do the 4 bird. get 108k to 125k. use QS to put chrono boost on grey hulk and have him smash

Yup got it first time

Agent in Blaster power armor + demon set

Juggs

Magneto

Use agents quick action device to get another turn and use chrono accelerator or boost to keep getting more turns
    put Mags shield up interchanged with more boosts and accelerators

keep using Juggs extra turns to stack up his momentums.

Start smacking around the Apocohorsies and Apocalypse.

100k+

Well... I tried several strategies already and I cannot even reach the final round... I don't have the demon set or any other set for that matter... I don't have SoA because PD decided it's best for me not to have it.. although I farmed it for 4 months now... And no matter what hero I use... Is killed 2 shots.... So yeah... I guess I'll skip it with gold... Although I never used gold before in the game... to skip things and ♥♥♥♥... either way... I hope you guys have a better time than I do (from what I read you do)... I farmed this mission for 2 days now and I cannot kill them...
    And honestly, I give up! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Define_Insanity View Post
    Well... I tried several strategies already and I cannot even reach the final round... I don't have the demon set or any other set for that matter... I don't have SoA because PD decided it's best for me not to have it.. although I farmed it for 4 months now... And no matter what hero I use... Is killed 2 shots.... So yeah... I guess I'll skip it with gold... Although I never used gold before in the game... to skip things and ♥♥♥♥... either way... I hope you guys have a better time than I do (from what I read you do)... I farmed this mission for 2 days now and I cannot kill them...
    And honestly, I give up! :P
    Farm some of the other missions and collect a few equipment drops and isos to buff your heroes.

I tried that as well.. I even used E-isos, lost pages of the vishanti etc.... I also farmed the new weapons, from this SO... but I wasn't lucky (so far)... I do have reactive isos on all my heroes and updated (lvl 220) all of them... I also used chrono accelerators and boosts... Even satana (she's good at this kind of stuff and all) or at least she used to be... Vigilante toolkit, brute, healing weapons etc.
    At least I brought down beast, but even so, I'm not able to reach the final round... I even used "violent isos"... I thought they're the best regarding damage done to the "enemy" team... useless all of them until now... I'll take a break from farming apocalypse and his horsemen and I'll leave it for later (last days of SO)... Maybe until then I'm able to win at least one of these SO weapons...
    Ohh, and thanks for the suggestions... I'll try to farm even more, but right now I'm sooo pissed off...
    I hope I'll obtain Iceman until the end though... Although as the things go right now I don't think I'm able to unlock him without the gold!
    Last edited by Define_Insanity; 02-12-2014 at 01:26 AM.

scraper agent with golden eagle, damage amp, and sud support. blaster thor, tact hulk, holographic hand-link on a first move then chrono acceleration to all heroes - epic kill guaranteed (have 5 stared this mission this way, always first try)

I also tried that... except for tact hulk (because I don't have his suit yet - no more cp atm)... same result! maybe I'm just not lucky at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Define_Insanity View Post
    I also tried that... except for tact hulk (because I don't have his suit yet - no more cp atm)... same result! maybe I'm just not lucky at all...
    The turn order can kill you and this is actually pretty difficult fight, but yeah, killing beast/pestilence is a good option, i got around 124k points with hulk and cable after that, full health, overkills and overall not that many extra rounds.

holographic hand-link helps (extra turn for everyone & mirror images), take the horsemen out first, especially beast and x-23 if you fight everyone at the same time, pages of vishanti when you get debuffs and shwarma or other stronger healing items when on low stamina/health, chrono acceleration would have been a good idea i did not think about.

If you lose a hero and had a bad turn order, it is better to start the whole mission over(if you did not take out beast) as the turn order seems to remain the same otherwise.

Also if you depend on items, quicksilver is pretty good option as he gets you two turns at the start of every wave, unless the game gives out really really bad values and someone goes before him(really rare but can happen) but he does not deal that much damage in pve normally(at least not mine)

Quote Originally Posted by Zendariel View Post
    The turn order can kill you and this is actually pretty difficult fight, but yeah, killing beast/pestilence is a good option, i got around 124k points with hulk and cable after that, full health, overkills and overall not that many extra rounds.

holographic hand-link helps (extra turn for everyone & mirror images), take the horsemen out first, especially beast and x-23 if you fight everyone at the same time, pages of vishanti when you get debuffs and shwarma or other stronger healing items when on low stamina/health, chrono acceleration would have been a good idea i did not think about.

If you lose a hero and had a bad turn order, it is better to start the whole mission over(if you did not take out beast) as the turn order seems to remain the same otherwise.

Also if you depend on items, quicksilver is pretty good option as he gets you two turns at the start of every wave, unless the game gives out really really bad values and someone goes before him(really rare but can happen) but he does not deal that much damage in pve normally(at least not mine)
    use quantum elixir instead of stamina recharge. that way U wont loose a turn

I take it with Haimdal and Storm.
    I kill Beast solo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast