Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has ANYONE completed level 240 yet?

Has ANYONE completed level 240 yet?

I've had several goes, and reckon it is impossible! Anyone able to prove me wrong?

I have been stuck on it for a day . The best I can do is 4/7

I managed 6/7 using an extra go and crashing one of the big tiles into four little ones (they were e's), even if I had the gold it wouldn't have been worth buying three extra goes as there weren't any five letter words left on the board!

I made it to 5/7 once. I felt quite proud. I'm not giving up. (Although if I'm still at it after a week, I think I'll crack out some of my gold. :P)

My best was 4/7, I can't see how I will ever get 7/7. English is not my native language which makes passing some levels a bit more challenging in general, but this one seems to be rather impossible for me. According to the score list none of my friends have passed it either so far, we're all still at 0 points.

Best effort 6/7 - have been trying all day, obviously with no luck

Forgot to say - I think they want us to use/buy the new "split giant tile tool" for this one, but 7/7 can still take quite some time and could therefore easily take a lot of gold if you have to replay a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by forums View Post
    Forgot to say - I think they want us to use/buy the new "split giant tile tool" for this one, but 7/7 can still take quite some time and could therefore easily take a lot of gold if you have to replay a couple of times.
    Oh what an idea! I never noticed that option - I mostly ignore the hints/add-ons. I tried the hint a couple of times early in the game and was given the lamest three letter words. Not worth the bother. I really hadn't looked at the other icons.

Okay, in a week, if I haven't cracked it, I'm splitting a tile!

I cant get through level 123. How did you?

gonna try it again and use the large tile breakers. if you can mange to find an 8 letter word it spreads times 3 tiles all over the place

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast