Thread: [Bug] Season 2 Challenge mode Doctor Octopus

[Bug] Season 2 Challenge mode Doctor Octopus

i tried it 4 times, i defeated him and when the screen pops up with the score, BAM!! game update and a refresh has to be done, when back at the mission map there he is!!! the refresh rollbacks my fight so the task isn't completed;

every time i deal with forced refreshes something happens or doesn't when it should... i finished the Heir of Hell task and had an update window appear after 10 secs tops, after refresh the Heir of Hell was gone, i sent a ticket and they told me i can't get the weapon now but i can have some gold, 43 was the amount i was given, which is fine for now, but i WILL "KILL" YOU if you'll sell this weapon in the future for 64 gold!

I had the same problem with regular doc ock yesterday, it never resolved itself. today I am having the same issue with challenge mode vulture.

I am having the SAME exact problem. I have beaten Doc Ock at least 7 times now, each asking for a refresh after I win, meaning I have to replay the fight and it doesn't count. Can't progress unless this is fixed because it's part of the Season 2 quest chain. FIX IT.

My Solution was to use ONLY Gold weapons..... That allowed me to Win the attacks (including Vulture and Boomerang) in Advanced Mode....

Playdom Community Manager
    Please sent us tickets if possible. It worked fine when I tried it so I'm not sure what is causing this issue.