Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: level 101 words of wonder help!

level 101 words of wonder help!

I am stuck for a week on Words level 101. Do we make a long word in the vertical column above the feather, or in a horizontal line? How many letters in the word? I don't understand what we are supposed to do.

Angry

Wish I could get any 6-7 letter word so I could get off this lvl. been stuck for days. ready to scream

Red face 1wormgriffin@gmail.com

Does it matter if the word reads vertically or horizontally? If so, does the vertical word have to be above the quill?

Hi Kathryn, Congrats on getting this far! Good for you!

I just replayed level 101. Here's what I found. Clear the empty ink containers over one of the quills in the lower boxes. Make a six or seven letter word that's pointing up and down that ends in that row over the quill. Blow that letter with anything. Blowing that will clear both lower quills. Then just clear the tied letters in the middle to let the center quill out!

Making a six or seven letter word: Look for er, ers, es, ed, eds ing ings that end where you want it. There's lots of other common ending words: end, ete, ede, ast, est, ent, eld etc... lol. Another way is to look for words that start with re un en, and in, and then put that with a 4 letter word. e.g would be side - inside or insider or insiders or siders. Lots and lots of words can be added on to to make longer words. I almost always check every word with whatever is around it to see if it could be longer! Long, longer, longest, longs... it's easier! (Pun intended!)

Hope that helps! Good luck!
    Last edited by playfulmush; 08-03-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Simple. Don't worry about busting vases.

6 letter word = horizontal OR vertical line clears
    7 letter word = BOTH horizontal & vertical line clears

1. You have to make a vertical line clear in the column above the 2 quills.
    Your 2x & 3x always is placed on the last letter of your word. You have to make your word so you get the 3x in the correct column above the quills.

Thanks so much, Playfulmush! I have been thinking I would have to quit because I can't figure it out. So I will follow your instructions and keep playing. Great suggestions!

Thanks so much, Babaluba3210! I'll work on it.

make 6 letter words to get a line clear tile. hopefully it will land in the quill column. then use that tile in a word and they will all blow up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast