Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beating Epic M.O.D.O.K with 45,000 plus in 2.1.6?

Beating Epic M.O.D.O.K with 45,000 plus in 2.1.6?

What is a good pairing for this task? I have to kill him in 5 rounds and now i have to do it well. Any advice?

Well I used Rescue(lvl 10) and Ghost Rider(lvl 7) and got 72, 00. Agent was an aegis blaster with the golden SA80 assault rifle, signpost, hotshot and I forget, but I only used the Golden SA80 and signpost. You blow through the aim minions and then throw everything at MODOK. Why do you have to kill him in five rounds?
    Last edited by bosskmonkeyfaceh; 08-03-2013 at 04:07 PM. Reason: uh one question for you, thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by bosskmonkeyfaceh View Post
    Well I used Rescue(lvl 10) and Ghost Rider(lvl 7) and got 72, 00. Agent was an aegis blaster with the golden SA80 assault rifle, signpost, hotshot and I forget, but I only used the Golden SA80 and signpost. You blow through the aim minions and then throw everything at MODOK. Why do you have to kill him in five rounds?
    Well, the first time i fought him the counter hit zero after 5 rounds and he killed all my full HP characters with a Psychic attack :-P
    I don't use Rescue but maybe Satana and Ghost Rider would work?

I used IronMan and Storm and killed him easily

I used Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, and kept using items to get the Quartermaster bonus as well, ended up with 90,000 something points I think.

I killed him in challenge and normal w/ Blaster MK 42 IM - 8 - and Magneto - 12 -

Quote Originally Posted by Waytothedawn View Post
    Well, the first time i fought him the counter hit zero after 5 rounds and he killed all my full HP characters with a Psychic attack :-P
    I don't use Rescue but maybe Satana and Ghost Rider would work?
    As in you don't have her or do you actually just choose to not use her? Oh the doomsday clock, did you use items and really hit him heavy cause I beat him easily.

I beat the snot out of him with Tact IM MK 42 and GR, but any really awesome strong Tact would beat him without much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by bosskmonkeyfaceh View Post
    As in you don't have her or do you actually just choose to not use her? Oh the doomsday clock, did you use items and really hit him heavy cause I beat him easily.
    I just choose not to use her, there are other heroes i need to level and i find her dull to use in PVE.
    Anywho no worries anymore. Tried Satana and Magik and restarted because Satana got knocked out by 4 attacks in a row.
    Retried with Magic and Tact P5 Emma Frost and got a score of 75,000.
    Thanks for the advice people :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DirkSchoen View Post
    I used IronMan and Storm and killed him easily
    as did IP and a level 5 gambit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast