Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deadpool and Cable heroic battle

Deadpool and Cable heroic battle

First things first: I've already managed to beat this fight!

I have a question about something weird, I noticed. After X-Ray hits with his first radioactive bomb, all character that are hit by it gain Radiation stacks at the beginning of their turn or after they take an action. It goes a little like this:
    1. X-Ray attacks, Vapor and Cable get hit, they both get a stack of Radiation, Deadpool's fine.
    2. Vapor's turn (here starts the weirdness), both Cable and Vapor gain another stack of Radiation, before she even attacks
    3. Deadpool's turn, he just stands there being awesome , both Cable and Vapor gain another stack of Radiation
    4. Cable's turn, he attacks X-Ray, both Cable and Vapor gain another stack of Radiation.
    Does this sound right? Did I miss anything on the mechanics of this crazy fight?

I just thought it was really frickin weird the first time I did this battle when BAM! Suddenly I lose Deadpool and he's over on the other side with the bad guys! I was not expecting that!

when deadpool is involved expect the unexpected

I noticed that too. I lost the first time because I was taking my time, and I had a ton of radiation in a few rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by winchester1897 View Post
    when deadpool is involved expect the unexpected
    Deadpool's awesomeness aside , this sounds more like a bug to me.

Spoiler alert

Quote Originally Posted by m_garcia21 View Post
    Spoiler alert
    Don't you think that the thread's title is a spoiler alert on itself?

The fight definitely takes a bit of luck to win. Deadpool dodging too many attacks from the U Foes or Cable not going first to kill X -ray before he even puts the first stack of radiation on you can be deadly.

Its pretty easy just make sure Cable has lots of HP

Is NOT! Deadpool took Vector's place after first blast, first turn. Deadpool then PROTECTED my enemies from every attack until he died, at which point X-Ray finished off Cable. I spent the entire fight unable to hit the enemy once. Boring and frustrating. Maybe you had better luck with the RNG, 1Lady.

This is getting stupider. The EXACT same thing happened (Deadpool took Vector's place turn 1) so I changed to psychic attacks and killed both XRay and Vapor. Deadpool (on the enemy side) just sat smiling at me as I ran out of health one turn before I could turn off TO. WTF is the point of this encounter?

Does anyone else have the EXACT same enounter each time?
    Ironclad hits Deadpool. Deadpool saying booooooring. Ironclad hits Deadpool. DP down to half but has green numbers. Deadpool nerfs Ironclad. Deadpool Sharp Pointies Ironclad and Cable finishes him off with Askani Arts.

Wave 2: Vector goes first but Deadpool takes his place with redesign encounter. Deadpool protects enemeis (lover boy). X-Ray radiation blasts everyone. Vapor tries to poison Deadpool. Cable hits wiht area power but Deadpool blocks single-target and makes Cable buggy. Cable loses 2 turns to buggy (forced refresh) and vapor and Xray take turns exploding and radiating again. You lose.

Doesn't seem to matter if I use the rifle to hurt Vapor first, Deadpool always buggys Cable and then I die.
    Last edited by TheLeprejuan; 08-05-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast