Thread: level 68

level 68

How to play level 68 ???

I looked it up in the forum and the answer given was to make 6 letter words high up the grid to give you a blue letter. Build a six letter word using that blue letter and it will wipe out the ink in one shot on the upper level. Use the same theory for the lower grid. Look for the endings "ed" and "ing" or something that will pluralize with "ies"or "s". Good luck!

Level 68

I just beat level 68, but I'm not sure how. One thing make words as long as you can, Some of my six letter words did nothing, others seemed to work better. It took me several times playing, doing awful to get the hang of it. Just take your time on the words. Use the highlighted tiles. Good luck!

Thank you!!

My level 68 has a bunch of W's on both sides, detached from the main puzzle. I can't clear them no matter what I do. Help!!!

level 68

Hi sh! I'm stuck too! I have been able to clear the bottom box, but haven't been able to make big enough words to even touch the top. not sure how to do it! Please let me know when you figure it out!

level 68

Thank you! I'll go back & try again!!

If I figure it out, I'll be sure to let you know-lol.