Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the best 90 CP hero?

Who is the best 90 CP hero?

Out of Tigra, Hulk, CA, Thor, Spidey, Wolvie, BP, Scarlet, Rogue, Herc, Beast, Union Jack, Black Knight, Cap Britian, and Thundra who is the "best" and who would work well with my other heroes: Cyclops, Black Cat, Gambit, and Storm? I really liked Union Jack in S2 and I'd like to test Tigra (favorite Avenger) with Black Cat, but i'd like an outside/more insightful opinion. Thanks.

I was skeptical about getting Spider-Man because I didn't think his buffs were good enough, but alone without his symbiote suit he is still great. He starts out with great responsibility, which has a chance to block an attack (single or area). His l2 ability spider sense grants a quick action, increases evasion and grants a free turn when attacked. He already has high evasion to begin with which makes him incredibly dangerous in a fight.

Hulk on the other hand is a powerhouse. Enraged stacked with hulk up x5 is deadly. Wolverine is also very deadly too, especially if you use his l2 ability which causes ravaged and the follow up attack causes bleeding x2. I also have Ca, Rogue, Thor and Black Panther, but would recommend any of the 3 former mentioned.

There is no best in this game

There is:

Pathetic - SpW
    Meh - Mr.F
    OK - KP
    Good - Cyc
    OP - TBD

Quote Originally Posted by hiya761 View Post
    There is no best in this game

There is:

Pathetic - SpW
    Meh - Mr.F
    OK - KP
    Good - Cyc
    OP - TBD
    who is TBD

Its all according to how you want to play but my vote goes to Wolverine of the ones you listed.

between the list you made imo it goes like: UJ or CB first, Wolvie or BK second, thundra\hulk then the rest

My vote goes to Spidey and Wolvie, for the same reasons mentioned by Enrake. Although Hulk is a good option too. Choose the one you like the most!

The best Hero of 90 commandpoints are Thor,Capt Britain , Capt america and more .................... The best Hero in 48 cp are Storm , War Machine , human torch . The best Hero in 15 cp are cyclops , ms marvel , invisible woman . the best in 135cp could be cable. hero for 23 cp is dr strange . 33 cp (there ore only 4 heroes ) Thing , spider women , kitty pride.

TBD-Total Bad A**

Quote Originally Posted by Reizen View Post
    My vote goes to Spidey and Wolvie, for the same reasons mentioned by Enrake. Although Hulk is a good option too. Choose the one you like the most!
    I think Tose 2 was the best especially with their costume they really useful!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast