Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: disruption time stream??

disruption time stream??

I hope i spell everything right, but anyone else having a problem? I need to refresh all the time because of a "disruption in the timestream"? Have no idea what that means (english isn't my first language)...

I am getting the same problem. Refreshing all the time isn't getting rid of it for more than a few minutes. By the time my game loads and I try to play a scene it is back again. Methinks PD is doing something - can't be anything good....

Quote Originally Posted by zevvie View Post
    I am getting the same problem. Refreshing all the time isn't getting rid of it for more than a few minutes. By the time my game loads and I try to play a scene it is back again. Methinks PD is doing something - can't be anything good....

laughing here. very,very true.

I keep getting the 'time paradox' pop up even though I have only one window open. Feed is freezing and having to refresh every couple of minutes.

same for me !

Same for me- keep having to refresh because it says paradox - only have one window open. Also I can't play any blitzes in neighbours gardens. Either when I click on the faces it won't go to blitz or if it does the watch just keeps spinning.

Well, I don't know if this means that the tome society is doing their job or not! They keep detecting a time paradox on my computer, I m beginning to think that Caleb is getting closer and closer. I hope he doesn't make it through my computer, oh my!!!! What to do? And of course Quincy and/or Allister are no where in sight! Any suggestions? Or am I just paranoid?

LOL lorimc. Mine has been doing the same thing also. It seems to have started with my continuous flashing green checkmark on my crystal chapters as soon as everything is completed. That will be my 2nd crystal chapter this has happened PD sent me some gold to appease me. It worked, just won't do anymore crystal chapters till the problem is fixed.

I had a whole lot of problem last week. It turned out that my mouse was malfunctioning. When I replaced that... problem solved.

Do you have Adblock installed? I noticed someone was recommending that again in the forum, i have it, but had to disable it for GOT b/c it was causing a problem, if i remember correctly, that is what it kept saying, that i had a time paradox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast