Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geode Plants?

Geode Plants?

Hello All--

Has anybody purchased yet the geode plants in the time mechanism 'lab shop'? It looks as if they crank out a 1 or 2 colored geodes every 5, 6, 8, or 10 hrs, depending on the plant. Does anybody know if they will continue to produce without claiming, or do you need to claim (like loyalty points) in order to start the growing cycle again?

Thanks

You need to claim and then feed them energy to get them to grow another geode.

If you have plenty to spare, you can feed them more energy to speed up the cycle eg: 5 energy for 45 min.

Hmmm, thanx moondance & marnie...I may have to consider one. Purple geodes are pretty scarce for me.

you can buy purple geodes for 1 gold each. At 21 gold for plant that will not work for next lab,in my opinion, is way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjazmine View Post
    you can buy purple geodes for 1 gold each. At 21 gold for plant that will not work for next lab,in my opinion, is way too much.
    I originally thought the same thing, but each plant is still worth a lot of reputation (6690) and I've bought plenty of other garden items for gold that were a lot less reputation than that. Plus the fact that I, too, haven't gotten nearly enough purple geodes and it would probably end up at least 21 gold worth. So I figure that it might be worth the effort for 1 purple plant. Not buying any others though. Just wish that we'd get a few more gold tournaments than 1 or less a day. Once again, no way they're random like PD claims.

Oh. So, I haven't really paid attention to the geode plants. I am glad I read this thread. It is so worth the 21 gold. I can now make tons and tons of purples geodes. I can crank out at least 21 a day (if I pay the extra energy to finish fast). Thanks JR for posting thread.....even though I am sure someone else has made mention of this before. Since I don't really have time to play scenes much right now anyway, this is a great way to blow all the energy that would otherwise go unused. Perfect!

It would be nice to be able to buy stuff with silver. Without a lot of gold, I am missing out on many of the extras the game has to offer.

I'm with you bama. I had not idea/interest. I may have to rethink this thing. hmmmm. Yes, thanks OP for this post. Sometimes it's just waaaay too much going on in GOT...can't keep up. Wish I had more idle time.

Quote Originally Posted by bama_baby0 View Post
    Oh. So, I haven't really paid attention to the geode plants. I am glad I read this thread. It is so worth the 21 gold. I can now make tons and tons of purples geodes. I can crank out at least 21 a day (if I pay the extra energy to finish fast). Thanks JR for posting thread.....even though I am sure someone else has made mention of this before. Since I don't really have time to play scenes much right now anyway, this is a great way to blow all the energy that would otherwise go unused. Perfect!

Some of us don't have the option to buy the plant. wish I could. would putting in a ticket help, or is it just another "you lucked out" type response? just sign me unlucky (and short of blue geodes)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast