Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steel tile gifts not registering in inventory

Steel tile gifts not registering in inventory

Another glitch, UGH!!!! The Steel Tiles are not registering in inventory. I have submitted a ticket.

Anyone else encountering this problem????

Gifts that have been sent to you via the 'accept and reciprocate' method haven't been registering for some time now. If you have requested an item, you will receive it through this method, but not the gifts. The special gifts need to be sent through the 'send gift' tab.

Quote Originally Posted by __Kris__ View Post
    Gifts that have been sent to you via the 'accept and reciprocate' method haven't been registering for some time now. If you have requested an item, you will receive it through this method, but not the gifts. The special gifts need to be sent through the 'send gift' tab.
    It does NOT work either way, specifically with the Steel Tiles.

I have been getting mine

It's sporadic with me. Here we go again. *sigh*

Yeah, I got a bunch, none of them registered. Maybe the next group will. Everything is hit and miss and miss again in this game. Weeeee!

Did you look in your wallpaper? It's not floor tile. I got 2 and thought they were floor tile. lol

Quote Originally Posted by GiGiNYC View Post
    It does NOT work either way, specifically with the Steel Tiles.
    I've received Steel Tiles.

Yes I am. I've been sent about 15 tiles already and not one single tile has registered. ARG!!! And they are neither in the floor tile section OR the wallpaper. When I click on something in my inbox, I jump over to the play tab because I have to wait a few minutes for them to "pop". I then run the cursor over them and they drop into my inventory. They aren't even "popping". So where are they? Why aren't they popping up? Why aren't they registering in either storage section?
    Last edited by spost8260; 09-02-2013 at 08:37 PM.

It seems that some of us do not have any problems receiving gifts. Unfortunately, for me, many gifts do not register, and, it does NOT matter which way the gift is 'accepted.' This glitch is like the Patio Tiles - but in this instance - it is wallpaper.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast